Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well, the first week of November has come and gone. Today, I was hard pressed to decide why I became a nurse. Too many things to do and not enough time to do them. Must remember the Florence code. She was a hooker wasn't she? Sitting here drinking a nice cold Budwiser. Life is beginning to look much better.
The cave is almost empty as lil sis found a new cave. She is moving on, bless her heart. Good luck to her. It gets dark too soon and I have piles of leaves all over the backyard. Maybe I can sell them on EBay!!! How much should I ask for them? Well, enough of this nonsense. My beer is getting warm!!!! Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could probably sell them to people here we have a difficiency of fall leaves. =( I am excited to go to Seattle and hopefully experience it a little bit! Happy Turkey day.